Are you a Business Owner or Contractor in need of a dumpster? We can assist you with finding the right dumpster for you. We offer dumpsters for demolition, new construction, stationary onsite (non refuse), roof tear offs, remodels, tenant clean outs & job site clean up just to name a few.
For our Residential Customers we offer dumpsters for junk removal, spring cleaning, house & garage clean outs, small demolition, remodels & landscaping. Don't see what your looking for listed? Call us to see if we can help with what you need!
For our Residential Customers
For our Contractors & Commercial Customers
20 Yard (Concrete or Brick Only)
If you have questions about the dumpster size that is right for you, give us a call we are happy to help!
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE FOLLOWING:
- Dump Rite Dumpsters shall not be responsible for any damage to pavement or any other road surface material, lawns, fences, shrubbery, septic system or private wells.
- Keep in mind hot days and the weight of the dumpster damage could be caused to a paved driveway/surface. Also wet weather can cause our vehicles to sink into the ground when dumpster is placed on unsteady surface. The best way to eliminate this would be to have plywood available onsite at the time of delivery.
- If the dumpster is inaccessible, The Customer shall be charged for additional fee for the driver to return to pick up.
- Dumpster rentals are based on 14 days. Any customers exceeding this rental period is subject to an additional rental fee of $7 per day. You MUST call us to notify and schedule your pick up date. Dumpster pick up date will not assumed on the 14th rental day.
- Hazardous Materials & Unacceptable Materials are prohibited. The Customer warrants & represents that the dumpster will not contain any hazardous materials & acknowledges that the disposal of such hazardous materials is strictly prohibited. “Unacceptable materials” shall mean items such as tires of any kind, motor oil, asbestos materials, flammable liquids, propane tanks, etc. Unless otherwise specified prior to delivery.
- You are responsible for payment, any & all contents in the dumpster, loading only to the top edge (not overfilling) & obtaining any permits that may be required during your rental time.
*By agreeing to do business with us you are acknowledging these Terms & Conditions.